As a designated essential service, we have continued to serve our patients throughout 2020 and will continue to do so. Of course, as with everything else, we have made modifications to our procedures and environment in the clinic in order to provide the safest experience possible.
When you visit the clinic, this is what you can expect in regards to safety measures:
- No check in at the front desk. This minimizes the touching the iPad or front counter.
- Restricted number of patients in the waiting area.
- Social distancing between patients. We are spacing patients out on the treatment floor, as well as utilizing private treatment rooms. If your preference is to have a private room, we are happy to accommodate this request.
- Sanitizing tables between each patient.
- Per the governor’s executive order, masks are required.
In working to keep our staff and patients safe, we also request that you use common sense when making your decision to come in. If you have been feeling ill or have symptomatic, please stay home and safe.
We understand that this is an ever-changing situation and that everyone’s situation is unique. We hope to continue to be able to provide you with great service, as well as help you to stay healthy and thriving. Follow us on social media for continued updates.
Dr. Lynn & Dr. Tivy, Chiropractors in Minnetonka