REGISTER TO WIN!
6-Month Core Rehab Membership
A perfect complement to chiropractic care!
✓ Back, Sciatica, Neck, Knee, and Shoulder Pain
✓ Incontinence (peeing your pants)
✓ Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation)
✓ Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
✓ Preparing for Pregnancy + Postpartum Recovery
✓ C-Section Recovery
✓ AND MORE!
Enter to win by January 31, 2023 at 11:59pm.
Learn more about Erica Ziel’s programs and free downloads.
Consistency – The Key to Success
Is lifelong holistic health important to you? Whatever your goals are, consistency is the key to unlocking them. Although we tend to focus on the end goal, our small, consistent behaviors are what make them attainable.
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
“Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
Holistic Health Goals
Do you have a goal in mind? We encourage you to break that goal into small, daily habits – smaller than you think. We challenge you to commit to those healthy habits for an entire year.
“Consistency before intensity. Start small and become the kind of person who shows up every day. Build a new identity. Then increase the intensity.” – James Clear
No specific goal yet? Below are attainable daily habits that our chiropractors in Minnetonka wish every patient practiced. Each has a profound impact on overall health – how you feel, what you are able to do, your immune function, a healthy weight, disease prevention, and how much you thrive! How many of these do you already practice? Pat yourself on the back! Research shows that they make a difference.
Which do you need the most? Start with that one. Really get it down before adding another one. Set a reminder in your calendar to come back to other habits you want to add in 3-6 months.
We are grateful to come alongside you in your health goals. Wishing you the best this year and beyond!
Your Minnetonka Chiropractors
- Divide your body weight in half. Drink at least that many ounces of water per day. Listen in for more tips!
- Eliminate or reduce dehydrating drinks.
- Get 10-15 minutes of focused exercise per day. Our Minnetonka chiropractors share some favorites for patients in this Core Series.
- For every 30 minutes of sitting, take a moment to move. Stretch, roll your shoulders back, do a chore, use the bathroom, take a deep breath, etc. Try this video.
- Check out Erica Ziel’s core based programs with 10 minutes/day.
- Commit consistent chiropractic wellness care once you are past your acute condition. This ranges from weekly chiropractic adjustments to once or twice a month.
- Join our Wellness Rewards Program. It is designed to keep you on track and reward your consistency with our lowest prices throughout the clinic.